Now at Instituto de Pesquisas Energéticas e Nucleares, IPEN/CNEN, Divisão de Materiais Cerâmicos, Travessa R, 400, Cidade Universitária, São Paulo-SP, 055080-900, Brazil
Dose-dependent behavior of bioactive glass dissolution
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 720–726, 2001
How to Cite
Jones, J. R., Sepulveda, P. and Hench, L. L. (2001), Dose-dependent behavior of bioactive glass dissolution. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 58: 720–726. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10053
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2001
- EPSRC, U.S. Biomaterials
- FAPESP (Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!