Biomechanical comparison of the sandblasted and acid-etched and the machined and acid-etched titanium surface for dental implants
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 325–332, May 2002
How to Cite
Li, D., Ferguson, S. J., Beutler, T., Cochran, D. L., Sittig, C., Hirt, H. P. and Buser, D. (2002), Biomechanical comparison of the sandblasted and acid-etched and the machined and acid-etched titanium surface for dental implants. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 60: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10063
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2001
- ITI Foundation for the Promotion of Oral Implantology. Grant Number: 94-080
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!