Dr. Rosa Armstrong is an independent consultant.
Evaluation of a novel hemostatic device in an ovine parenchymal organ bleeding model of normal and impaired hemostasis †
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 37–47, 2002
How to Cite
Turner, A. S., Parker, D., Egbert, B., Maroney, M., Armstrong, R. and Powers, N. (2002), Evaluation of a novel hemostatic device in an ovine parenchymal organ bleeding model of normal and impaired hemostasis . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 63: 37–47. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10081
This work was performed at the Department of Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, Colorado, in conjunction with Cohesion Technologies, Inc.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!