Chondroinduction of mouse mesenchymal stem cells in three-dimensional highly porous matrix scaffolds
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 75–82, July 2002
How to Cite
Aung, T., Miyoshi, H., Tun, T. and Ohshima, N. (2002), Chondroinduction of mouse mesenchymal stem cells in three-dimensional highly porous matrix scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 61: 75–82. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10144
- Issue online: 29 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2001
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: JSPS-RFTF96I00202
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Tsukuba Advanced Research Alliance Center, University of Tsukuba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!