Electrospun nanofibrous structure: A novel scaffold for tissue engineering
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 613–621, 15 June 2002
How to Cite
Li, W.-J., Laurencin, C. T., Caterson, E. J., Tuan, R. S. and Ko, F. K. (2002), Electrospun nanofibrous structure: A novel scaffold for tissue engineering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 60: 613–621. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10167
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!