The author, or one or more of the authors, has received or will receive remuneration or other prerequisites for personal or professional use from a commercial or industrial agent in direct or indirect relationship to their authorship.
Adsorbed poly(ethyleneoxide)–poly(propyleneoxide) copolymers on synthetic surfaces: Spectroscopy and microscopy of polymer structures and effects on adhesion of skin-borne bacteria
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 641–652, 15 September 2002
How to Cite
Marsh, L. H., Coke, M., Dettmar, P. W., Ewen, R. J., Havler, M., Nevell, T. G., Smart, J. D., Smith, J. R., Timmins, B., Tsibouklis, J. and Alexander, C. (2002), Adsorbed poly(ethyleneoxide)–poly(propyleneoxide) copolymers on synthetic surfaces: Spectroscopy and microscopy of polymer structures and effects on adhesion of skin-borne bacteria. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 61: 641–652. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10174
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2001
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare and BBSRC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!