Effects of ion concentration and pH on hydroxyapatite deposition from aqueous solution onto titanium by the thermal substrate method
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 354–359, 5 September 2002
How to Cite
Kuroda, K., Ichino, R., Okido, M. and Takai, O. (2002), Effects of ion concentration and pH on hydroxyapatite deposition from aqueous solution onto titanium by the thermal substrate method. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 61: 354–359. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10197
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2001
- Biomimetic Materials Processing Research Project, Research For The Future (RFTF) Program, of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: JSPS-RFTF No.99R13101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!