The sintered microsphere matrix for bone tissue engineering: In vitro osteoconductivity studies
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 421–429, 5 September 2002
How to Cite
Borden, M., Attawia, M. and Laurencin, C. T. (2002), The sintered microsphere matrix for bone tissue engineering: In vitro osteoconductivity studies. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 61: 421–429. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10201
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!