In vitro generation of differentiated cardiac myofibers on micropatterned laminin surfaces
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 472–479, 5 June 2002
How to Cite
McDevitt, T. C., Angello, J. C., Whitney, M. L., Reinecke, H., Hauschka, S. D., Murry, C. E. and Stayton, P. S. (2002), In vitro generation of differentiated cardiac myofibers on micropatterned laminin surfaces. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 60: 472–479. doi: 10.1002/jbm.1292
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2001
- National Science Foundation
- University of Washington Engineered Biomaterials Engineering Research Center. Grant Number: EEC-9529161
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL64387-01 (to P.S., S.H., C.E.M.), HL61553 (to C.E.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!