Editor's Note: This article is the first of a six-part series. Additional articles will be forthcoming in subsequent issues of the Journal of Biomedical Materials Research.
Design of an artificial skin. I. Basic design principles†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 65–81, January 1980
How to Cite
Yannas, I. V. and Burke, J. F. (1980), Design of an artificial skin. I. Basic design principles. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 14: 65–81. doi: 10.1002/jbm.820140108
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 1979
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!