Effect of flow perfusion on the osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells cultured on starch-based three-dimensional scaffolds
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 67A, Issue 1, pages 87–95, 1 October 2003
How to Cite
Gomes, M. E., Sikavitsas, V. I., Behravesh, E., Reis, R. L. and Mikos, A. G. (2003), Effect of flow perfusion on the osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells cultured on starch-based three-dimensional scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 67A: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10075
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-AR42639 (to A.G.M.)
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/4704/2001 (to M.G.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!