This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Biological response of chondrocytes cultured in three-dimensional nanofibrous poly(ϵ-caprolactone) scaffolds†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 67A, Issue 4, pages 1105–1114, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Li, W.-J., Danielson, K. G., Alexander, P. G. and Tuan, R. S. (2003), Biological response of chondrocytes cultured in three-dimensional nanofibrous poly(ϵ-caprolactone) scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 67A: 1105–1114. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10101
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!