V. I. Sikavitsas, J. V. D. Dolder, and G. N. Bancroft contributed equally to this work.
Influence of the in vitro culture period on the in vivo performance of cell/titanium bone tissue-engineered constructs using a rat cranial critical size defect model
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 67A, Issue 3, pages 944–951, 1 December 2003
How to Cite
Sikavitsas, V. I., Dolder, J. v. d., Bancroft, G. N., Jansen, J. A. and Mikos, A. G. (2003), Influence of the in vitro culture period on the in vivo performance of cell/titanium bone tissue-engineered constructs using a rat cranial critical size defect model. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 67A: 944–951. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10126
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1-AR42639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!