Modulation of bone ingrowth and tissue differentiation by local infusion of interleukin-10 in the presence of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) wear particles
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 65A, Issue 1, pages 43–50, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
Goodman, S., Trindade, M., Ma, T., Lee, M., Wang, N., Ikenou, T., Matsuura, I., Miyanishi, K., Fox, N., Regula, D., Genovese, M., Klein, J., Bloch, D. and Smith, R. L. (2003), Modulation of bone ingrowth and tissue differentiation by local infusion of interleukin-10 in the presence of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) wear particles. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 65A: 43–50. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10279
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2002
- Arthritis Foundation
- Alza Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!