Water-borne, in situ crosslinked biomaterials from phase-segregated precursors
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 64A, Issue 3, pages 447–456, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Vernon, B., Tirelli, N., Bächi, T., Haldimann, D. and Hubbell, J. A. (2003), Water-borne, in situ crosslinked biomaterials from phase-segregated precursors. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 64A: 447–456. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10369
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2001
- Endospine AG, Cham, Switzerland
- Medtech program of the Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation. Grant Number: 4266.1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!