Use of a biomimetic strategy to engineer bone
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 65A, Issue 4, pages 447–453, 15 June 2003
How to Cite
Holy, C. E., Fialkov, J. A., Davies, J. E. and Shoichet, M. S. (2003), Use of a biomimetic strategy to engineer bone. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 65A: 447–453. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10453
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2002
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (formerly the Medical Research Council of Canada)
- The Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund
- BoneTec Corporation
- Physician's Services' Incorporated Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!