Reduced adhesion of blood cells to biodegradable polymers by introducing phosphorylcholine moieties
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 65A, Issue 2, pages 164–169, 1 May 2003
How to Cite
Iwasaki, Y., Tojo, Y., Kurosaki, T. and Nakabayashi, N. (2003), Reduced adhesion of blood cells to biodegradable polymers by introducing phosphorylcholine moieties. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 65A: 164–169. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10459
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!