Enhancing the vascularization of three-dimensional porous alginate scaffolds by incorporating controlled release basic fibroblast growth factor microspheres
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 65A, Issue 4, pages 489–497, 15 June 2003
How to Cite
Perets, A., Baruch, Y., Weisbuch, F., Shoshany, G., Neufeld, G. and Cohen, S. (2003), Enhancing the vascularization of three-dimensional porous alginate scaffolds by incorporating controlled release basic fibroblast growth factor microspheres. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 65A: 489–497. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10542
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2002
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 52/99-1
- Israel Ministry of Science
- Niedersachsen. Grant Number: 180039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!