Engineering integrin-specific surfaces with a triple-helical collagen-mimetic peptide
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 65A, Issue 4, pages 511–523, 15 June 2003
How to Cite
Reyes, C. D. and García, A. J. (2003), Engineering integrin-specific surfaces with a triple-helical collagen-mimetic peptide. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 65A: 511–523. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10550
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2002
- The Arthritis Foundation
- Georgia Tech/Emory NSF ERC on the Engineering of Living Tissues. Grant Number: EEC-9731643
- Whitaker Foundation Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!