Novel poly(ethylene glycol) scaffolds crosslinked by hydrolyzable polyrotaxane for cartilage tissue engineering
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 67A, Issue 4, pages 1087–1092, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Lee, W. K., Ichi, T., Ooya, T., Yamamoto, T., Katoh, M. and Yui, N. (2003), Novel poly(ethylene glycol) scaffolds crosslinked by hydrolyzable polyrotaxane for cartilage tissue engineering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 67A: 1087–1092. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.10570
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2001
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!