Bone morphogenetic protein-2 decorated silk fibroin films induce osteogenic differentiation of human bone marrow stromal cells
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 71A, Issue 3, pages 528–537, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Karageorgiou, V., Meinel, L., Hofmann, S., Malhotra, A., Volloch, V. and Kaplan, D. (2004), Bone morphogenetic protein-2 decorated silk fibroin films induce osteogenic differentiation of human bone marrow stromal cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 71A: 528–537. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30186
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE13405/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!