Accelerated bone repair with the use of a synthetic BMP-2-derived peptide and bone-marrow stromal cells
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 72A, Issue 1, pages 77–82, 1 January 2005
How to Cite
Saito, A., Suzuki, Y., Ogata, S.-I., Ohtsuki, C. and Tanihara, M. (2005), Accelerated bone repair with the use of a synthetic BMP-2-derived peptide and bone-marrow stromal cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 72A: 77–82. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30208
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2004
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: KAKENHI 133080541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!