No benefit of any kind will be received either directly or indirectly by the author(s).
Branched peptide-amphiphiles as self-assembling coatings for tissue engineering scaffolds†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 78A, Issue 1, pages 157–167, July 2006
How to Cite
Harrington, D. A., Cheng, E. Y., Guler, M. O., Lee, L. K., Donovan, J. L., Claussen, R. C. and Stupp, S. I. (2006), Branched peptide-amphiphiles as self-assembling coatings for tissue engineering scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 78A: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30718
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 DK062716–02, R01 EB003806–01, DE015920–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!