Mimicking cell–cell interactions at the biomaterial–cell interface for control of stem cell differentiation
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 79A, Issue 1, pages 94–103, October 2006
How to Cite
Beckstead, B. L., Santosa, D. M. and Giachelli, C. M. (2006), Mimicking cell–cell interactions at the biomaterial–cell interface for control of stem cell differentiation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 79A: 94–103. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30760
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2005
- Singapore-University of Washington Alliance (SUWA, A*Star of Singapore)
- University of Washington Engineered Biomaterials. Grant Number: UWEB, EEC-9529161
- NIH (NIBIB). Grant Number: EB-002027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!