Folic acid-PEG conjugated superparamagnetic nanoparticles for targeted cellular uptake and detection by MRI
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 78A, Issue 3, pages 550–557, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Sun, C., Sze, R. and Zhang, M. (2006), Folic acid-PEG conjugated superparamagnetic nanoparticles for targeted cellular uptake and detection by MRI. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 78A: 550–557. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30781
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2005
- University of Washington
- University of Washington Royal Research Fund
- NIH-NCI. Grant Number: N01-CO37122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!