Synthesis and evaluation of injectable, in situ crosslinkable synthetic extracellular matrices for tissue engineering
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 79A, Issue 4, pages 902–912, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Shu, X. Z., Ahmad, S., Liu, Y. and Prestwich, G. D. (2006), Synthesis and evaluation of injectable, in situ crosslinkable synthetic extracellular matrices for tissue engineering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 79A: 902–912. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30831
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01 DC04663, 2R01 DC04663
- NSF FIBR. Grant Number: EF 0526854
- The University of Utah
- The Center for Therapeutic Biomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!