Matrix-mediated retention of in vitro osteogenic differentiation potential and in vivo bone-forming capacity by human adult bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells during ex vivo expansion
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 79A, Issue 3, pages 464–475, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Mauney, J. R., Kirker-Head, C., Abrahamson, L., Gronowicz, G., Volloch, V. and Kaplan, D. L. (2006), Matrix-mediated retention of in vitro osteogenic differentiation potential and in vivo bone-forming capacity by human adult bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells during ex vivo expansion. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 79A: 464–475. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30876
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2005
- Tissue Engineering Resource Center
- NIH. Grant Number: P41-EB002520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!