Fibrinogen adsorption and platelet lysis characterization of fluorinated surface-modified polyetherurethanes
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 1, pages 178–185, April 2007
How to Cite
Massa, T.M., McClung, W.G., Yang, M.L., Ho, J.Y.C., Brash, J.L. and Santerre, J.P. (2007), Fibrinogen adsorption and platelet lysis characterization of fluorinated surface-modified polyetherurethanes. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 81A: 178–185. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30936
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship and NSERC Scholarship Programs, Canadian Institute for Health Research, Materials and Manufacturing of Ontario; Interface Biologics, Jycho Surface Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!