These authors contributed equally to this work.
Three-dimensional collagen fiber remodeling by mesenchymal stem cells requires the integrin–matrix interaction
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 80A, Issue 2, pages 466–474, February 2007
How to Cite
Chang, C.-F., Lee, M.-W., Kuo, P.-Y., Wang, Y.-J., Tu, Y.-H. and Hung, S.-C. (2007), Three-dimensional collagen fiber remodeling by mesenchymal stem cells requires the integrin–matrix interaction. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 80A: 466–474. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30963
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
- National Scientific Council. Grant Numbers: 93-2314-B-075-017, 92-2120-M-010-001
- Veterans General Hospital-Taipei. Grant Numbers: 93-359, 93-360-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!