Contrasting effects of collagen and bFGF-2 on neural cell function in degradable synthetic PEG hydrogels
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 2, pages 269–278, May 2007
How to Cite
Mahoney, M. J. and Anseth, K. S. (2007), Contrasting effects of collagen and bFGF-2 on neural cell function in degradable synthetic PEG hydrogels. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 81A: 269–278. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30970
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!