Biomimetic interfacial interpenetrating polymer networks control neural stem cell behavior
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 1, pages 240–249, April 2007
How to Cite
Saha, K., Irwin, E. F., Kozhukh, J., Schaffer, D. V. and Healy, K. E. (2007), Biomimetic interfacial interpenetrating polymer networks control neural stem cell behavior. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 81A: 240–249. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30986
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: AR43187-07
- Berkeley Futures Grant
- NINDS grants. Grant Number: NS048248
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship
- Whitaker Graduate Fellowship Award
- Graduate Research and Education in Adaptive bio-Technology (GREAT) Training Program, UC Systemwide Biotechnology Research and Education Program. Grant Number: 2005-280
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!