Synthesis and characterization of biocompatible, degradable, light-curable, polyurethane-based elastic hydrogels
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 82A, Issue 3, pages 637–650, 1 September 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Zhang, N. and Wen, X. (2007), Synthesis and characterization of biocompatible, degradable, light-curable, polyurethane-based elastic hydrogels. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 82A: 637–650. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.30992
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2006
- AO Research Foundation, Switzerland
- National Science Foundation, USA. Grant Number: 0132573
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!