Hybrid composites of calcium phosphate granules, fibrin glue, and bone marrow for skeletal repair
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 2, pages 399–408, May 2007
How to Cite
Le Nihouannen, D., Goyenvalle, E., Aguado, E., Pilet, P., Bilban, M., Daculsi, G. and Layrolle, P. (2007), Hybrid composites of calcium phosphate granules, fibrin glue, and bone marrow for skeletal repair. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 81A: 399–408. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31058
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2006
- “Réseau National des Technologies pour la Santé”. Grant Number: RNTS 2002
- “Contrat Etat Région” (CER Biomaterials 2000–2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!