Aligned electrospun nanofibers specify the direction of dorsal root ganglia neurite growth
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 3, pages 636–645, 1 December 2007
How to Cite
Corey, J. M., Lin, D. Y., Mycek, K. B., Chen, Q., Samuel, S., Feldman, E. L. and Martin, D. C. (2007), Aligned electrospun nanofibers specify the direction of dorsal root ganglia neurite growth. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 83A: 636–645. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31285
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32 NSO7222, 1 K08 EB03996, NS36778, NS38849, NINDS-N01-NS-1-2338, NSF DMR-0084304
- JDRF Center for the Study of Complications in Diabetes and the Program for Neurology Research and Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!