Sol–gel bioactive glasses support both osteoblast and osteoclast formation from human bone marrow cells
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 84A, Issue 3, pages 718–726, 1 March 2008
How to Cite
Karpov, M., Laczka, M., Leboy, P. S. and Osyczka, A. M. (2008), Sol–gel bioactive glasses support both osteoblast and osteoclast formation from human bone marrow cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 84A: 718–726. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31386
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE13800, AG026047
- Jagiellonian University. Grant Number: BW/IZ/45/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!