A study on polysialic acid as a biomaterial for cell culture applications
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 85A, Issue 1, pages 1–13, April 2008
How to Cite
Stark, Y., Bruns, S., Stahl, F., Kasper, C., Wesemann, M., Grothe, C. and Scheper, T. (2008), A study on polysialic acid as a biomaterial for cell culture applications. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 85A: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31406
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!