These authors contributed equally to this work.
Different regulation of hepatocyte behaviors between natural extracellular matrices and synthetic extracellular matrices by hepatocyte growth factor
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 85A, Issue 1, pages 228–235, April 2008
How to Cite
Hoshiba, T., Wakejima, M., Cho, C.-S., Shiota, G. and Akaike, T. (2008), Different regulation of hepatocyte behaviors between natural extracellular matrices and synthetic extracellular matrices by hepatocyte growth factor. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 85A: 228–235. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31571
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2007
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for 21st Century COE program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!