Effects of fluid flow and calcium phosphate coating on human bone marrow stromal cells cultured in a defined 2D model system
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 86A, Issue 2, pages 411–419, August 2008
How to Cite
Scaglione, S., Wendt, D., Miggino, S., Papadimitropoulos, A., Fato, M., Quarto, R. and Martin, I. (2008), Effects of fluid flow and calcium phosphate coating on human bone marrow stromal cells cultured in a defined 2D model system. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86A: 411–419. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31607
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2007
- Italian MIUR. Grant Number: RBNE01YANS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!