Quantitative measurement of telomerase activity and localization of its catalytic subunit (hTERT) in chronic inflammation of capsule formation around various model implants and in sarcomas in a rat model
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 85A, Issue 3, pages 646–650, 1 June 2008
How to Cite
Bettendorf, O., Schmidt, H., Eltze, E., Rody, A., Herchenröder, F., Jackisch, C., Böcker, W. and Pfleiderer, B. (2008), Quantitative measurement of telomerase activity and localization of its catalytic subunit (hTERT) in chronic inflammation of capsule formation around various model implants and in sarcomas in a rat model. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 85A: 646–650. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31613
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!