Systematic variation of microtopography, surface chemistry and elastic modulus and the state dependent effect on endothelial cell alignment
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 86A, Issue 2, pages 522–534, August 2008
How to Cite
Feinberg, A. W., Wilkerson, W. R., Seegert, C. A., Gibson, A. L., Hoipkemeier-Wilson, L. and Brennan, A. B. (2008), Systematic variation of microtopography, surface chemistry and elastic modulus and the state dependent effect on endothelial cell alignment. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86A: 522–534. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31626
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-02-1-0325
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE 13492-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!