Inverse opal hydrogel-collagen composite scaffolds as a supportive microenvironment for immune cell migration
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 85A, Issue 3, pages 815–828, 1 June 2008
How to Cite
Stachowiak, A. N. and Irvine, D. J. (2008), Inverse opal hydrogel-collagen composite scaffolds as a supportive microenvironment for immune cell migration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 85A: 815–828. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31661
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2007
- Whitaker Foundation. Grant Number: RG-02-0837
- DARPA. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-C-0139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!