In vitro cytotoxicity of single-walled carbon nanotube/biodegradable polymer nanocomposites
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 86A, Issue 3, pages 813–823, 1 September 2008
How to Cite
Shi, X., Sitharaman, B., Pham, Q. P., Spicer, P. P., Hudson, J. L., Wilson, L. J., Tour, J. M., Raphael, R. M. and Mikos, A. G. (2008), In vitro cytotoxicity of single-walled carbon nanotube/biodegradable polymer nanocomposites. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86A: 813–823. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31671
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AR42639, R01 DE15164
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EEC-0118001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 9875321
- The Robert A. Welch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!