Factors influencing the properties of reconstituted collagen fibers prior to self-assembly: Animal species and collagen extraction method
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 86A, Issue 4, pages 892–904, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Zeugolis, D. I., Paul, R. G. and Attenburrow, G. (2008), Factors influencing the properties of reconstituted collagen fibers prior to self-assembly: Animal species and collagen extraction method. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 86A: 892–904. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31694
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2006
- University of Northampton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!