Synthesis, characterization, and in vitro cell culture viability of degradable poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-5,6-benzo-2-methylene-1,3-dioxepane)-based polymers and crosslinked gels
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 87A, Issue 2, pages 345–358, November 2008
How to Cite
Siegwart, D. J., Bencherif, S. A., Srinivasan, A., Hollinger, J. O. and Matyjaszewski, K. (2008), Synthesis, characterization, and in vitro cell culture viability of degradable poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-5,6-benzo-2-methylene-1,3-dioxepane)-based polymers and crosslinked gels. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 87A: 345–358. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31708
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2007
- National Tissue Engineering Center. Grant Number: DAMA 17-02-0717
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH RO1 DE15392
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-05-49353
- CRP Consortium at CMU
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!