Effect of pore size and interpore distance on endothelial cell growth on polymers
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 87A, Issue 3, pages 710–718, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Narayan, D. and Venkatraman, S. S. (2008), Effect of pore size and interpore distance on endothelial cell growth on polymers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 87A: 710–718. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31749
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!