Influence of silicone surface roughness and hydrophobicity on adhesion and colonization of Staphylococcus epidermidis
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 88A, Issue 2, pages 454–463, February 2009
How to Cite
Tang, H., Cao, T., Liang, X., Wang, A., Salley, S. O., McAllister, J. and Ng, K. Y. S. (2009), Influence of silicone surface roughness and hydrophobicity on adhesion and colonization of Staphylococcus epidermidis. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 88A: 454–463. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31788
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- Wayne State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!