Platelet and endothelial adhesion on fluorosurfactant polymers designed for vascular graft modification
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 88A, Issue 2, pages 348–358, February 2009
How to Cite
Tang, C., Kligman, F., Larsen, C. C., Kottke-Marchant, K. and Marchant, R. E. (2009), Platelet and endothelial adhesion on fluorosurfactant polymers designed for vascular graft modification. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 88A: 348–358. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.31888
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01EB002067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!