Quantitative analysis of osteoblast-like cells (MG63) morphology on nanogrooved substrata with various groove and ridge dimensions
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 90A, Issue 3, pages 629–640, 1 September 2009
How to Cite
Yang, J.-Y., Ting, Y.-C., Lai, J.-Y., Liu, H.-L., Fang, H.-W. and Tsai, W.-B. (2009), Quantitative analysis of osteoblast-like cells (MG63) morphology on nanogrooved substrata with various groove and ridge dimensions. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 90A: 629–640. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32130
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 93-2214-E-002-035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!