A novel biocompatible adhesive incorporating plant-derived monomers
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 91A, Issue 2, pages 378–384, November 2009
How to Cite
Klapperich, C. M., Noack, C. L., Kaufman, J. D., Zhu, L., Bonnaillie, L. and Wool, R. P. (2009), A novel biocompatible adhesive incorporating plant-derived monomers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 91A: 378–384. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32250
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2007
- USDA-NRI. Grant Number: 2005-35504-16137
- The Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!