Monocyte inflammatory and matrix remodeling response modulated by grafted ECM-derived ligand concentration
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 91A, Issue 3, pages 742–752, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Chung, A. S., Waldeck, H., Schmidt, D. R. and Kao, W. J. (2009), Monocyte inflammatory and matrix remodeling response modulated by grafted ECM-derived ligand concentration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 91A: 742–752. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32259
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HL77825
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!